FEATURED POSTS
My

BLOG

Altered Bottle

April 5, 2016

1/10
Please reload

RECENT POSTS

April 5, 2016

July 19, 2015

February 17, 2015

January 20, 2015

Please reload

FOLLOW US
  • w-facebook

December 1, 2017

I got to work on this shadow box straight away and glued the box & stand together with PVA. I adhered some nice paper to the inside of my box and then gave it a coat of clear gesso to prepare it for another medium on top. I added some Prima White Crackle paste and left...

November 21, 2017

Sorry I haven't got many process pictures for you but the process is really quick & easy. The books come in binder rings and so I have taken it apart to work on the covers individually.

To add texture I firstly put a stencil on the front and back covers using Prima's Li...

November 14, 2017

For this project I used a embroidery hoop and a lovely Large clog from Faith's MDF Range.

I started prepping my hoop by covering with fabric. I added some dimension & texture using Prima's art stones in different sizes. I then glued the hoop to the clog.

When glue was dr...

November 8, 2017

Hey all,

Today I have a altered paint brush to share with you. I've actually done this a few weeks ago, so its nothing new. Both Christine and I altered one. I posted about Christine's straight to our facebook page. Unfortunately I don't have progress pictures but will...

October 31, 2017

Hey all, Faith here again (briefly). Christine did her own write up this time...no more guessing on my part :) This project is another piece out of the MDF Base Packs.


Into it straight away. I covered the whole piece with white crackle paste and left it over night to dr...

October 19, 2017


Hey its me again (Faith). I think I am pretty good at guessing what the process is for Christine's projects (lol). She's pretty good at telling me that I got it wrong :) Oh well - close enough I reckon!

I always send a few bits n pieces to Christine to create with (mai...

October 3, 2017

Hey all, another post from Christine today. This time she altered a Paper Mache Cat. 

For this project she prepped the surface with white gesso.

Placed her metal filligrees, chain, buttons and charms using a good glue like E6000, Prima Gloss Gels or 3D gels.

 After happy...

September 26, 2017

Hey all, this piece was created by Christine and I'm going to attempt to explain how this was created in Christine's absence... wish me luck (lol)!

Using one of our mdf pieces approx 300x300mm (from our mixed media packs), Christine gessoed it and then used a stencil to...

July 18, 2017


Today I would like to share with you some steps on how I altered this paint brush.

First I added some white crackle paste from Finnabairs Art Basics Range.

I used a heat gun to speed up the drying process. I didn't want to wait overnight knowing it would be mostly cover...

June 27, 2017

Hey there,
I've been having a great time painting...spraying...splattering all over this laser cut I got from Faith.

Here's a bit of my process...

As well as acrylic paints. I used a heap of lindys sprays.

Some of the metal pieces I coloured up with alcohol inks.

After gath...

Please reload

Follow Us On:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Pinterest App Icon
  • Instagram App Icon